Music Therapy with Children and Young People.
Creative self expression offered in an interactive therapeutic environment can support many aspects of emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Music therapists work across a broad spectrum of need in a wide variety of settings to enable children and young people to:
- explore and express thoughts and feelings
- nuture social interaction and communication skills
- encourage creative and spontaneous play
- develop concentration and co-ordination
- increase awareness of themselves and others
- boost self esteem and build resilience
- stimulate language and listening skills
- strengthen family and peer relationships
Contact us to find out more.
The Waves Office is open on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9-3pm.
We will endeavour to answer all enquiries as they arrive, but please note that we are only in the office two days per week.